Why Choose ASC For Your Aerospace Component Needs?
When designing an airplane, you want only the best, top of the line parts to ensure safety for all who board. ASC is dedicated to providing only the highest quality products to our customers.
Why choose ASC for all your aerospace component needs?
- ASC has an on-site engineering lab.
- ASC has the ability to perform development and qualification tests for several aero components. Tests that are available are: altitude, temperature, humidity, contaminated air, and endurance.
- By being able to test the aero components on-site, ASC is able to get their product in our customers’ hands faster.
- ASC specializes in custom design aero components. ASC’s engineers are equipped with 3D CAD modeling, CFD, and FEA programs.
- ASC offers a variety of aerospace components: gate valve, butterfly valve, check valve, sleeve valve, and motor-operated valves; axial blower; thermal actuator; pneumatic relief, poppet, and manual operating valve; pneumatic regulators and actuators; and in-line pneumatic filters.
- ASC provides quality customer service to all our clients. They have been in business since 1969 and offer a wide range of repair and overhaul capabilities for most aerospace components.
- ASC only uses OEM replacement parts which not only ensures greater life of your aerospace component, but also ends up saving you money in the long run.
- ASC provides quick turnaround times without compromising the quality of the product.
- All aircraft MRS components or services are by OEM warranties at a reasonable price.
- ASC is EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency), FAA (Federal Aviation Administration), and ISOQAR certified.
Next time you’re in need for an aerospace component that coincides with your aerospace project, ASC can help provide you with the supplies needed; they offers top quality components and great customer service. Contact ASC today to get a quote for your customized aero component.