ASC’s on-site engineering lab has extensive testing capabilities allowing us to perform development and qualification tests to RTCA DO-160 standards for new products in addition to the continuous improvement of current product. We are capable of performing altitude, temperature, humidity, contaminated air and endurance testing among others. This allows us to get new products to our customers faster. ASC’s engineering lab can simulate gas turbine bleed air conditions in the rigorous testing of aircraft pneumatic valves.
Our current capabilities include:
- Elevated Air Flow Testing: Up to 1500 SCFM up to 330 PSIG
- Elevated Temperature Testing: Up to 1500 SCFM @ 330 + PSIG @ 1000°F
- High Air Pressure/High Temperature Testing: Up to 40 LBS/Min @ 580 PSIG @ 1200°F
- Environmental Chamber Testing: -100°F to + 350°F ambient
- Hot Chambers: Up to + 650°F ambient
- Contaminated Air Testing to Various Criteria (Typical: MIL-E-5007 / SAE ARP 986C)
We maintain a well equipped in-house machine shop to support rapid product development and certification testing.
We are available to perform your pneumatic testing needs.